Saturday, July 19, 2014

Today's artwork: Necklace and Rings

So I was suppose to post a little bit earlier but because of the bed weather (I overslept in my nap) I did not finish in time. 

If you read my DIY entry yesterday, you will see a familiar part of the necklace I made today. I basically just connected all the loops to make a chain of beads. I used gauge 23 aluminum wire and faceted rondell glass beads in royal blue. This is actually a choker and would look great on an open neckline.
 MS Jewelry

I also made 10 pieces of simple or every day cocktail rings that will surely glam up your look instantly. 

 MS Jewelry

I usually wear this on my pointer finger like this. 
 MS Jewelry

Arent they just pretty? 

Thanks for taking time to read! If you want to check more of my jewelry, simply visit my facebook page  msaccessories (by Sheela Farinas)  or click any of the images here. 

Next post will be another tutorial so watch out for that! 

Til next time!
Sheela


0 comments:

Post a Comment